- First log booked in 1974 (N3286);
- Prepared to current FV1200 specifications. Model eligible for Historic racing but would require a C of D (and downgrading of engine, wheels etc);
- last raced in Feb 2015 at the 50th Anniversary meeting with good results, P1 in qualifying, a 4th, a 3rd and a close 2nd in the trophy race;
- Recently had a top end freshen up and it is in excellent mechanical condition, body in good condition, paintwork has a few chips etc but still looks good;
- Current sealing sheets and white cards for engine & gearbox;
- Seat belts in date (2019 + 5 years);
- Currently fitted with 5 1/2 inch Empi Sprintstar wheels, spare 5 1/2 inch VW wheels included;
- Located in Canberra ACT.